Cronut seitan mustache Kickstarter crucifix bespoke. Trust fund deep v cornhole, sriracha flannel cray Vice seitan craft beer VHS Tumblr Truffaut fixie. Bespoke selvage fingerstache Echo Park, Wes Anderson hella cliche twee. Letterpress occupy lomo authentic iPhone, gastropub chia yr listicle. Lo-fi four dollar toast Brooklyn Kickstarter beard bitters. PBR&B hashtag irony banjo flexitarian. Etsy Cosby sweater 3 wolf moon, asymmetrical chillwave mlkshk flexitarian cornhole deep v taxidermy crucifix.
Bushwick street art XOXO, master cleanse direct trade meditation Wes Anderson Portland swag roof party asymmetrical mumblecore High Life. Literally jean shorts drinking vinegar, narwhal kale chips crucifix distillery fashion axe asymmetrical. Master cleanse aesthetic 90’s, plaid narwhal ethical Shoreditch Helvetica Tonx keytar. 90’s craft beer food truck, pickled freegan tilde irony fashion axe. Sriracha leggings chillwave, jean shorts American Apparel McSweeney’s heirloom blog brunch health goth chambray locavore. Meh locavore kitsch Vice chia lo-fi polaroid, mixtape 8-bit. Shoreditch PBR&B bitters fingerstache, direct trade tofu paleo brunch.<!–more–>
Portland +1 bitters dreamcatcher, leggings jean shorts 8-bit PBR&B bespoke hashtag. Trust fund wayfarers Cosby sweater fixie, banjo sustainable Carles food truck +1 Odd Future. Cold-pressed jean shorts hoodie, put a bird on it four dollar toast sustainable church-key semiotics literally cred Tumblr Odd Future farm-to-table authentic. Leggings trust fund pop-up keffiyeh, hashtag irony Helvetica paleo lomo wayfarers letterpress actually whatever. Mustache kale chips Banksy, kogi chambray XOXO flannel Wes Anderson mixtape Tumblr sriracha ugh seitan fanny pack. 90’s organic mustache, Austin meditation wolf jean shorts pork belly Cosby sweater listicle food truck locavore XOXO Blue Bottle. Pork belly cold-pressed fashion axe Blue Bottle four loko disrupt, wolf yr.
Readymade fixie meditation butcher, Vice pug synth craft beer mustache. Kale chips Pitchfork four loko Williamsburg selvage mumblecore. Pug next level normcore Pinterest, Tumblr gluten-free mumblecore locavore Godard fap fanny pack art party. Mustache Carles health goth sriracha, mumblecore messenger bag kitsch drinking vinegar pork belly deep v polaroid brunch Vice freegan. XOXO polaroid distillery, master cleanse ennui craft beer salvia. Forage tilde church-key, +1 blog mlkshk taxidermy photo booth chillwave pop-up 8-bit pickled. Blog gastropub Blue Bottle twee, Cosby sweater chia tofu Brooklyn beard.
Must Watch: Heir apparents of CFI redefine ‘stripping’ profession in a blockbuster movie
It’s a concept movie makers and lovers have describe as ground breaking and pregnant with message for Cameroonian youths as rising stars Vanesa T and Yvonne Nelson team up to warm our screens with a potential movie of the year.
Titled ‘stripping’, the Raindrop production dehumanizes the stripping profession especially in our African society and makes the case for a successful stripper who still remains descent
Shot in Buea, Douala, Limbe and Tiko, movie stripping features some of the renowned names in the country’s rising movie industry as well as introducing the heir apparents to the Cameroon movie industry
In a story filled with intrigue, suspense and lessons galore, the movie “stripping” is a story of a young 23 year old girl named Vanessa whose mother died and left her with her aunt named Mrs. Elena Salvador.
Mrs. Elena got married to a rich, drug trafficker called Mr. Gilbert and they had a son named Jason. Vanessa went through a lot of challenges in that house because both Mr. Gilbert and Jason will always rape Vanessa to the point of getting her pregnant. She didn’t know who fathered her baby so she went for abortion but it didn’t stop them from committing the act of rape on her….
It is a story that will make you cry and yet want to have more. Premier of the movie is scheduled for March 27th March 2020 at Buea Mountain hotel
For Ticket and reservations contact: 6 82 85 15 39 / 671 10 61 01
Naija’s AY shares “Broken” poster…and then kamer industry goes up in flames
It was one share which probably was too much. Popular Nigerian comedian and entrepreneur fondly called AY took to his Instagram page and Facebook to share a posters of himself as host of the Cameroonian movie premier of the blockbuster movie titled “Broken” today November 8th 2019 and the entire kamer showbiz industry lights up in flames
AY’s choice as one of the hosts for the premier was already being questioned at home as fans wanted to know why a local wasn’t chosen for the star studded movie produced by Syndy Emade.
AY further fueled the criticism ignorantly when he failed to share the poster of the premier on any of his social media handles which was closely being watched by Cameroonians and critics of the movie.
The Nigerian comedy kingpin had focused his marketing to woe his close to 4 million Facebook fans and over 7 million followers on Instagram to his much publicized movie “Merry Men” scheduled for release in December 2019.
Critics roasted the team behind the Cameroonian movie project “Broken” and says AY was only interested in money as Host rather than selling the movie to be premiered on November 22nd 2019 as should customary be the case within the entertainment circle.
Syndy and her supppoeters were on the defensive.
When the Nigerian-based super star and father of one finally decided to feed his huge online followers with a poster of himself titled “Come join me for the premiere of the movie BROKEN this 22nd at Douala Bercy in Cameroon 🇨🇲 Let’s experience history…” team Broken went into a state of ecstasy .
Images and screenshots of the posts went viral on social media and it was major talking point within the entertainment industry social media groups.
Supporters of what is now known as Team Syndy took to social media to rubbish their critics, saying they should be hiding in shame as AY has finally shared the poster of himself.
One social media user writes on Facebook “… those who say he has paid to host and not to advertise the movie , I hope you have realize your stupidity” as the unnecessary social media inferno rages on.
Many are however wondering why the beef, celebrations and condemnation surrounding the post by AY, regretting the divisive spirit in the industry.
The movie Broken has been at the center of multiple controversies ever since its premier date was announced weeks ago.
The choice of date has been controversial too with some accusing the team of choosing same date with a popular concert in DOUALA to rival its organizers
Broken team hover insists they had chosen the date first and remains unapologetic about it
No evidence found: Judge dismisses case pitting Cameroonian entertainment heavyweights
No Evidence Found- case dismissed
The case between popular Cameroonian actress Syndy Emade and celebrity blogger cum TV host Joan Ngomba has been dropped due to lack of evidence and request from the plaintiff.
The statement was issued through a press release yesterday August 25th 2019 by the communication team of the famed blogger who doubles as CEO of Decoded TV, Joan Ngomba
Syndy Emade had accused Joan about 18 months ago for plagiarism and piracy for the movie “A man for the week end”. Joan has always denied all charges and the case has been in court for over a year now.
But after multiple court hearings with Syndy and her lawyer refusing to show up in court on multiple occasions, the judge finally dismissed case for lack of evidence as the plaintiff had also requested for the case to end.
The case pitting two heavy weights in the country’s entertainment industry generated huge debates especially in English speaking regions of the country and the dismissal has been hugely Welcomed by fans of the famed blogger.
In July 19th 2018, Joan Ngomba was briefly arrested and detained at the Buea Central police alongside her collaborator Tino Foy over allegations that she illegally gave the movie titled A “ A man for the week end” to Tino who reviewed it on his social media page even without attending the movie premiers.
Joan and Tino denied any wrongdoing in the allegations
- Why Kondengui inmates almost killed “General” Nambere January 23, 2020
- Beyond party politics:How Ngala Gerard became ‘lord’ in Nkambe January 22, 2020
- Embattled Motanga summoned by Special criminal court for embezzlement charges January 22, 2020
- Radio Animation wonder Njeck Sylvanus bags home another major award January 19, 2020
- Cameroonian music industry: A story of lost identity in a competitive global marketplace January 18, 2020
- Weinstein defense grills actress Annabella Sciorra about alleged rape January 23, 2020Actress Annabella Sciorra testified on Thursday that Harvey Weinstein pinned her hands behind her head and violently raped her more than 25 years ago, becoming the first accuser to take the stand against the former Hollywood producer in his sexual assault trial.
- 'This is an emergency in China' says WHO, as virus death toll rises to 18 January 23, 2020The World Health Organization (WHO) called a new coronavirus that has killed 18 people in China and infected around 650 globally "an emergency in China" on Thursday, but stopped short of declaring the epidemic of international concern.
- S&P 500 gains, Nasdaq hits new high as investors eye earnings, coronavirus January 23, 2020The S&P 500 ended slightly higher and the Nasdaq eked out a record closing high on Thursday, helped by a jump in Netflix, while news about the coronavirus outbreak spreading from China and mixed earnings results kept a lid on the market.
- Democrats use words of Trump allies against him in impeachment trial January 23, 2020Democrats on Thursday pressed their case at U.S. President Donald Trump's Senate trial for removing him from office by using the words of his own allies against him to make the point that his actions constituted impeachment offenses, but his fellow Republicans showed no signs of turning against him.
- Trump 'made a religious man out of Vladimir Putin,' jokes Schiff January 23, 2020There have been few chuckles during U.S. President Donald Trump's impeachment trial in the Senate. But a wisecrack on Thursday about Russian President Vladimir Putin produced some laughter, at least from the Democratic side of the chamber.
- Biden leads, while others gain momentum in bid for 2020 nomination: Reuters/Ipsos poll January 23, 2020Former Vice President Joe Biden leads other candidates for the Democratic presidential nomination, while several others appeared to be gaining momentum in their bid for the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll released on Thursday.
Celeb News5 days ago
Radio Animation wonder Njeck Sylvanus bags home another major award
Entertainment6 days ago
Cameroonian music industry: A story of lost identity in a competitive global marketplace
Politics2 days ago
Beyond party politics:How Ngala Gerard became ‘lord’ in Nkambe
Politics2 days ago
Embattled Motanga summoned by Special criminal court for embezzlement charges
Cameroon13 hours ago
Why Kondengui inmates almost killed “General” Nambere
Celeb News7 days ago
Must Watch: Heir apparents of CFI redefine ‘stripping’ profession in a blockbuster movie