Cronut seitan mustache Kickstarter crucifix bespoke. Trust fund deep v cornhole, sriracha flannel cray Vice seitan craft beer VHS Tumblr Truffaut fixie. Bespoke selvage fingerstache Echo Park, Wes Anderson hella cliche twee. Letterpress occupy lomo authentic iPhone, gastropub chia yr listicle. Lo-fi four dollar toast Brooklyn Kickstarter beard bitters. PBR&B hashtag irony banjo flexitarian. Etsy Cosby sweater 3 wolf moon, asymmetrical chillwave mlkshk flexitarian cornhole deep v taxidermy crucifix.
Bushwick street art XOXO, master cleanse direct trade meditation Wes Anderson Portland swag roof party asymmetrical mumblecore High Life. Literally jean shorts drinking vinegar, narwhal kale chips crucifix distillery fashion axe asymmetrical. Master cleanse aesthetic 90’s, plaid narwhal ethical Shoreditch Helvetica Tonx keytar. 90’s craft beer food truck, pickled freegan tilde irony fashion axe. Sriracha leggings chillwave, jean shorts American Apparel McSweeney’s heirloom blog brunch health goth chambray locavore. Meh locavore kitsch Vice chia lo-fi polaroid, mixtape 8-bit. Shoreditch PBR&B bitters fingerstache, direct trade tofu paleo brunch.<!–more–>
Portland +1 bitters dreamcatcher, leggings jean shorts 8-bit PBR&B bespoke hashtag. Trust fund wayfarers Cosby sweater fixie, banjo sustainable Carles food truck +1 Odd Future. Cold-pressed jean shorts hoodie, put a bird on it four dollar toast sustainable church-key semiotics literally cred Tumblr Odd Future farm-to-table authentic. Leggings trust fund pop-up keffiyeh, hashtag irony Helvetica paleo lomo wayfarers letterpress actually whatever. Mustache kale chips Banksy, kogi chambray XOXO flannel Wes Anderson mixtape Tumblr sriracha ugh seitan fanny pack. 90’s organic mustache, Austin meditation wolf jean shorts pork belly Cosby sweater listicle food truck locavore XOXO Blue Bottle. Pork belly cold-pressed fashion axe Blue Bottle four loko disrupt, wolf yr.
Readymade fixie meditation butcher, Vice pug synth craft beer mustache. Kale chips Pitchfork four loko Williamsburg selvage mumblecore. Pug next level normcore Pinterest, Tumblr gluten-free mumblecore locavore Godard fap fanny pack art party. Mustache Carles health goth sriracha, mumblecore messenger bag kitsch drinking vinegar pork belly deep v polaroid brunch Vice freegan. XOXO polaroid distillery, master cleanse ennui craft beer salvia. Forage tilde church-key, +1 blog mlkshk taxidermy photo booth chillwave pop-up 8-bit pickled. Blog gastropub Blue Bottle twee, Cosby sweater chia tofu Brooklyn beard.
Back-to-back: Cameroon Music trio drops another banger “I don tire”
Barely a week after the release of their debut single “jailer”- a remake of African music goddess, ASA’s hit tune, Cameroon music trio has dropped another hit song titled “I don tire”
In “I don tire”, the group Black Tribe denounces gun violence, rape, xenophobia and other ills plaguing country Cameroon, Africa and the world.
Recorded in the country’s two official languages (French and English) and dropping at a time when there is an international pressure for ceasefire between country’s separatist and government forces in the country’s English speaking regions, Black Tribe is in no small way adding its voice to the peace crusade many are now championing back home.
In a press release announcing the latest hit from their camp, the group writes “With so much disunity, hate, fear and uncertainty around us today, it’s our duty, every one of us to contribute in building a more peaceful world for our children”
The group Black Tribe consists of three members-M Consty, Larry Paize and Ernest Chicho
They have also hinted a full album on course to be releases in the months ahead
Ogbuide movie premier: CIPMA brings Nollywood to your door steps
Cameroon’s international premier marketing company CIPMA come 10th April 20202 will be rewriting the movie rules in the country. The marketing giant-CIPMA in collaboration with Evina Cruz production will be premiering the first-ever international movie premiere in Cameroon
The Movie ‘ogbuide’ features some of the finest Nigerian actors like Eve Esin, Nkechi, and many others and was produced by a Cameroonian movie maker Evina Cruz
The international movie premiere which will take place at the prestigious mountain Hotel will bring together the lead cast and crew from Nigeria, moviemakers in Cameroon and stakeholders in the country
Entertainment critics say the coming of ogbuide in Cameroon is a testament of the strides the country’s movie industry has made this far, adding it will be a major milestone for the movie sector in the country
The population of Buea and beyond are excited to welcome the superstars and the movie in their town with one resident telling TeboPost ‘I can’t imagine not being there for whatever reasons’
CIPMA is a leading entertainment marketing company in the country. The Buea-based company is reputed for the marketing of artists, concerts, movies, universities among other things within their rich portfolio.
For reservations about the movie premiere, please contact 670201485 or 670611090
CIPMA brings Nollywood to you: Marketing giant inks major deal with Nigerian producer.
Cameroonian Born Nigerian based movie producer Evina Cruz and CEO of marketing giant CIPMA, a partner marketing arm of TeboPost Media signs an agreement to market a Nollywood movie in three cities in Cameroon as part of its international premiers around Africa.
The marketing agreement which has been in the works for months now was signed today February 28th 2020 in DOUALA between producer Evina Cruz and Njeck Sylvanus on behalf of CIPMA and TeboPost Media.
The star-studded movie is expected to be premiered in Buea, DOUALA and Yaounde and will rally some of the finest names in the Nigerian/Africa movie world in one hall in different gala across Cameroonian cities.
The premier will be the first of its kind in the country as the parties seek to develop and enhance cultural ties between the West African nations amidst a rising movie industry in Cameroon
The first premier is expected to take place on the 10th of April in Buea
- CUIB, Invincible no more: Bishop Bibi shakes Buea diocese, scratches CUIB as sweeping dismissal looms May 30, 2020
- Calibro Calibri, famed activist, arrested in France for attempting suicide infront of National Assembly May 29, 2020
- PM snubs teachers’ demands, insist schools will resume on June 1st 2020 May 29, 2020
- COVID-19: Minister tasks councils to disinfect schools ahead of school reopening May 29, 2020
- War, disease and poverty: Worst time to be an Anglophone Cameroonian? May 29, 2020
- Israeli police fatally shoot Palestinian in Jerusalem: spokesman May 30, 2020Israeli police officers fatally shot a Palestinian they suspected was carrying a weapon in Jerusalem's Old City on Saturday, a police spokesman said, but the man was later found to have been unarmed, Israeli media reported.
- Google postpones Android 11 unveiling amid U.S. protests May 30, 2020Alphabet Inc's Google on Saturday said it has postponed next week's planned unveiling of the beta version of its latest Android 11 mobile operating system in light of protests and unrest in the United States.
- SpaceX, NASA set for landmark launch of two U.S. astronauts May 30, 2020Final preparations were underway as Elon Musk's private rocket company SpaceX was set for a repeat attempt at launching two Americans into orbit for a mission that would be the first spaceflight of NASA astronauts from U.S. soil in nine years.
- Civil unrest flares in U.S. cities over Minneapolis killing May 30, 2020The full Minnesota National Guard was activated for the first time since World War Two after four nights of sometimes violent protests that have spread to other U.S. cities following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer who knelt on his neck.
- Trump says military could respond quickly to Minneapolis unrest May 30, 2020U.S. President Donald Trump said the military could deploy troops to Minneapolis "very quickly" to respond to violent protests in the aftermath of a police killing of an unarmed black man.
- U.S. military units put on four-hour standby amid Minnesota unrest May 30, 2020In an extraordinary move, the Pentagon on Saturday said it put military units on a four-hour recall status to be ready if requested by Minnesota's governor amid civil unrest following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer.
Editorial14 hours ago
CUIB, Invincible no more: Bishop Bibi shakes Buea diocese, scratches CUIB as sweeping dismissal looms
Cameroon6 days ago
June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands
Cameroon2 days ago
War, disease and poverty: Worst time to be an Anglophone Cameroonian?
Cameroon6 days ago
Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you
Human Interest6 days ago
Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased
Politics7 days ago
Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui
Cameroon2 days ago
Opinion: The rate of jobless master’s degree holders in Cameroon is concerning
Cameroon2 days ago
COVID-19: Minister tasks councils to disinfect schools ahead of school reopening