Cronut seitan mustache Kickstarter crucifix bespoke. Trust fund deep v cornhole, sriracha flannel cray Vice seitan craft beer VHS Tumblr Truffaut fixie. Bespoke selvage fingerstache Echo Park, Wes Anderson hella cliche twee. Letterpress occupy lomo authentic iPhone, gastropub chia yr listicle. Lo-fi four dollar toast Brooklyn Kickstarter beard bitters. PBR&B hashtag irony banjo flexitarian. Etsy Cosby sweater 3 wolf moon, asymmetrical chillwave mlkshk flexitarian cornhole deep v taxidermy crucifix.
Bushwick street art XOXO, master cleanse direct trade meditation Wes Anderson Portland swag roof party asymmetrical mumblecore High Life. Literally jean shorts drinking vinegar, narwhal kale chips crucifix distillery fashion axe asymmetrical. Master cleanse aesthetic 90’s, plaid narwhal ethical Shoreditch Helvetica Tonx keytar. 90’s craft beer food truck, pickled freegan tilde irony fashion axe. Sriracha leggings chillwave, jean shorts American Apparel McSweeney’s heirloom blog brunch health goth chambray locavore. Meh locavore kitsch Vice chia lo-fi polaroid, mixtape 8-bit. Shoreditch PBR&B bitters fingerstache, direct trade tofu paleo brunch.<!–more–>
Portland +1 bitters dreamcatcher, leggings jean shorts 8-bit PBR&B bespoke hashtag. Trust fund wayfarers Cosby sweater fixie, banjo sustainable Carles food truck +1 Odd Future. Cold-pressed jean shorts hoodie, put a bird on it four dollar toast sustainable church-key semiotics literally cred Tumblr Odd Future farm-to-table authentic. Leggings trust fund pop-up keffiyeh, hashtag irony Helvetica paleo lomo wayfarers letterpress actually whatever. Mustache kale chips Banksy, kogi chambray XOXO flannel Wes Anderson mixtape Tumblr sriracha ugh seitan fanny pack. 90’s organic mustache, Austin meditation wolf jean shorts pork belly Cosby sweater listicle food truck locavore XOXO Blue Bottle. Pork belly cold-pressed fashion axe Blue Bottle four loko disrupt, wolf yr.
Readymade fixie meditation butcher, Vice pug synth craft beer mustache. Kale chips Pitchfork four loko Williamsburg selvage mumblecore. Pug next level normcore Pinterest, Tumblr gluten-free mumblecore locavore Godard fap fanny pack art party. Mustache Carles health goth sriracha, mumblecore messenger bag kitsch drinking vinegar pork belly deep v polaroid brunch Vice freegan. XOXO polaroid distillery, master cleanse ennui craft beer salvia. Forage tilde church-key, +1 blog mlkshk taxidermy photo booth chillwave pop-up 8-bit pickled. Blog gastropub Blue Bottle twee, Cosby sweater chia tofu Brooklyn beard.
BGC Queen Jaye shocks her critics; bless her fans with the release of stunning Amio video
It has been arguably the most anticipated music video in the country’s recent memory. Jaye’s release of her latest single Amio had kept the entire nation talking and music critics thinking about the future of the country’s music as the Buea-based artists stormed social media with her explicit music cover to announce her entrancing piece
Amio, a Cameroonian Romeo and Juliet love story quickly fizzled out of the social media bubbles around the country even as it top charts on BoomPlay and make waves on radios around the country as critics point to her explicit music cover photos and make it their talking point.
But in the heavily anticipated video directed by Cameroon’s video kingpin Mr Adrenaline, Jaye goes back to the roots of the Cameroonian music, blending images of the 80s with modern day reality while punctuating the scintillating scenes with the cherished Kizomba dance steps to produce what would strongly contest s for favourite video of the year and get anyone off their feet to the rhythm of good music.
Music legend Manu Dibango dies of coronavirus in Paris-France
After haven’t been killed on social media on many occasions, Cameroonim super star and music legend Manu Dibango has finally died due to coronavirus at the age of 86
A message from his official Facebook account reads
Dear family, dear friends, dear fans,
A voice raises from far away…
It is with deep sadness that we announce you the loss of Manu Dibango, our Papy Groove, who passed away on 24th of March 2020, at 86 years old, further to covid 19.
His funeral service will be held in strict privacy, and a tribute to his memory will be organized when possible.
Emmanuel N’Djoké Dibango is a Cameroonian musician and songwriter who plays saxophone and vibraphone. He developed a musical style fusing jazz, funk, and traditional Cameroonian music.
France: 71 arrested during Fally’s concert
France: incident on the sideline of the concert of Congolese singer Fally Ipupa in Paris. 71 arrested already.
News from the office of the Paris public prosecutor has it that over 71 Congolese based in Paris are in the police custody
They were arrested yesterday 29 Feb 2020 following demonstrations and fires that occured Friday in Lyon train station in Paris on the sideline of the concert of Congolese king of Rumba Fally .
Fally is accused by his fellow Congolese compatriots of being close to the government in power. He has not performed in Paris for a few years now for the fear of overflow.
Before the concert at the Accor Hotel Arena, multiple incidents broke out early Friday evening around the train station and neighborhood near the venue of the concert.
Several scooters and garbage cans were burned, giving off thick swirls of smoke in the area. Invaded by smoke, the underground part of the station was evacuated as precautions and the Traffic of metros was disrupted .
Around 6:30pm the fires were brought under control by firefighters and over thirty vehicles , especially two-wheelers fully charred , said the collaborator of the Paris public prosecutor.
The Paris head quarter placed the concert under close surveillance, banning the multiple demostration planned by Congolese youths in Paris. It should be noted that several days before the concert, the battle of opinion was raging on Twitter around the arrival of the singer whom some Congolese now perceive as an enemy giving his affiliation to the Congolese government which they describe as a devilish one.
The arrests of demonstrators defying the ban began at midday, at 11:30pm on Saturday and so far, about 71 have been arrested.
- CUIB, Invincible no more: Bishop Bibi shakes Buea diocese, scratches CUIB as sweeping dismissal looms May 30, 2020
- Calibro Calibri, famed activist, arrested in France for attempting suicide infront of National Assembly May 29, 2020
- PM snubs teachers’ demands, insist schools will resume on June 1st 2020 May 29, 2020
- COVID-19: Minister tasks councils to disinfect schools ahead of school reopening May 29, 2020
- War, disease and poverty: Worst time to be an Anglophone Cameroonian? May 29, 2020
- Israeli police fatally shoot Palestinian in Jerusalem: spokesman May 30, 2020Israeli police officers fatally shot a Palestinian they suspected was carrying a weapon in Jerusalem's Old City on Saturday, a police spokesman said, but the man was later found to have been unarmed, Israeli media reported.
- Google postpones Android 11 unveiling amid U.S. protests May 30, 2020Alphabet Inc's Google on Saturday said it has postponed next week's planned unveiling of the beta version of its latest Android 11 mobile operating system in light of protests and unrest in the United States.
- SpaceX, NASA set for landmark launch of two U.S. astronauts May 30, 2020Final preparations were underway as Elon Musk's private rocket company SpaceX was set for a repeat attempt at launching two Americans into orbit for a mission that would be the first spaceflight of NASA astronauts from U.S. soil in nine years.
- Civil unrest flares in U.S. cities over Minneapolis killing May 30, 2020The full Minnesota National Guard was activated for the first time since World War Two after four nights of sometimes violent protests that have spread to other U.S. cities following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer who knelt on his neck.
- Trump says military could respond quickly to Minneapolis unrest May 30, 2020U.S. President Donald Trump said the military could deploy troops to Minneapolis "very quickly" to respond to violent protests in the aftermath of a police killing of an unarmed black man.
- U.S. military units put on four-hour standby amid Minnesota unrest May 30, 2020In an extraordinary move, the Pentagon on Saturday said it put military units on a four-hour recall status to be ready if requested by Minnesota's governor amid civil unrest following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer.
Editorial14 hours ago
CUIB, Invincible no more: Bishop Bibi shakes Buea diocese, scratches CUIB as sweeping dismissal looms
Cameroon6 days ago
June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands
Cameroon2 days ago
War, disease and poverty: Worst time to be an Anglophone Cameroonian?
Cameroon6 days ago
Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you
Human Interest6 days ago
Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased
Politics7 days ago
Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui
Cameroon2 days ago
Opinion: The rate of jobless master’s degree holders in Cameroon is concerning
Cameroon2 days ago
COVID-19: Minister tasks councils to disinfect schools ahead of school reopening