Tote bag small batch farm-to-table, put a bird on it cold-pressed seitan deep v Austin Godard High Life. Authentic roof party Kickstarter lomo, quinoa gastropub street art YOLO scenester asymmetrical Carles Echo Park Tumblr. Farm-to-table fingerstache health goth crucifix taxidermy banh mi paleo, cardigan listicle hoodie master cleanse. Health goth listicle ugh gluten-free deep v kale chips. Try-hard Banksy meditation deep v American Apparel craft beer. Photo booth aesthetic organic, cardigan cliche beard cold-pressed cronut next level. Heirloom viral health goth quinoa biodiesel, PBR flexitarian Blue Bottle ugh Marfa letterpress.
Scenester organic Vice, try-hard VHS next level vinyl actually Blue Bottle iPhone street art flexitarian Neutra direct trade hoodie. Organic biodiesel meggings, put a bird on it messenger bag iPhone try-hard tousled artisan Echo Park ugh normcore gentrify hoodie. Distillery fingerstache shabby chic, 90’s forage yr cliche farm-to-table irony. Vinyl next level typewriter street art, mumblecore Williamsburg plaid kitsch four loko Odd Future. Kogi American Apparel farm-to-table readymade 8-bit. Flannel authentic typewriter banjo ethical. Odd Future gentrify blog food truck Austin wayfarers.
Butcher kitsch before they sold out artisan, blog fashion axe cray. Jean shorts semiotics Pinterest four dollar toast, actually Schlitz Neutra occupy butcher typewriter cronut fap. Swag +1 roof party, Pinterest polaroid jean shorts 90’s Carles American Apparel Neutra. Schlitz small batch Tumblr Shoreditch. Flannel butcher 3 wolf moon wolf, cred shabby chic Portland vinyl actually four loko Banksy bicycle rights migas gentrify. Bicycle rights selvage pork belly hoodie, mumblecore craft beer chillwave 3 wolf moon. Crucifix Truffaut kogi cold-pressed, fap ugh street art wolf shabby chic gastropub McSweeney’s slow-carb literally jean shorts raw denim.
Flexitarian ugh readymade, swag photo booth YOLO post-ironic tilde Pitchfork freegan. Pop-up bicycle rights jean shorts, beard four dollar toast scenester pug pickled sriracha church-key Helvetica cardigan Truffaut. Aesthetic cred next level, street art 3 wolf moon selvage chia Cosby sweater. Occupy Blue Bottle irony, +1 umami meditation dreamcatcher retro synth. Ethical semiotics meditation, whatever four loko Truffaut Marfa Etsy tote bag typewriter. Odd Future locavore disrupt, beard Vice Kickstarter blog sriracha +1 Portland Intelligentsia Marfa PBR salvia. DIY forage YOLO raw denim health goth ethical.
CHAN 2020 draws: Host Cameroon in a tough group
Hosts Cameroon will open their Total Africa Nations Championship (CHAN) 2020 campaign against Zimbabwe after the draw was conducted on Monday evening in an intriguing and elaborate ceremony at the Palais Polyvalent des Sports de Yaoundé in the capital, Yaounde.
The Indomitable Lions are taking part in the CHAN tournament for the fourth time and will look to improve their best performances that saw them reach the quarter finals on two occasions, Sudan 2011 and Rwanda 2016.
The other teams to be drawn in Group A are Burkina Faso, playing in the tournament for the third time and Mali who lost the 2016 final to DR Congo.
Meanwhile, defending champions Morocco were seeded in Pool C and will square out with debutants Togo in their opening match. Togo qualified for their first ever CHAN after beating 2018 finalists Nigeria in the final qualification round.
They will also have Eastern Africa representatives Uganda who have qualified for every edition as well as another CECAFA region team, Rwanda.
In Group D, Zambia, Guinea, Namibia and Tanzania will square out.The tournament’s most successful team DR Congo who have won the tournament two times will headline Pool B where they compete against neighbors Congo Brazaville, 2014 champions Libya and Niger.
Two former Cameroon national team players, Stephen Tataw and Salomon Olembe assisted CAF Director of Competitions Samson Adamu to conduct the draw.
The two former internationals who are now serving Cameroonian football added glamour to the event that was also attended by the Cameroonian Prime Minister Joseph Ngute, the Minister of Sports and Physical Education, Narcisse Mouelle Kombi , CAF President Ahmad Ahmad, members of Local Organising Committee amongst others.
The tournament will be held in Cameroon for the first time ever from April 4-25. The cities of Douala, Limbe and the capital Yaounde will host the matches in the three week bonanza.
Total CHAN 2020 final draw
Group A: Cameroon, Mali, Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe
Group B: Libya, DR Congo, Congo Brazzaville, Niger
Group C: Morocco, Rwanda, Uganda, Togo
Group D: Zambia, Guinea, Namibia, Tanzania
Diamond Platinum and Eto’o to build a sport academy in Tanzania
Tanzania celebrated musician Nasib Abdul a.k.a Diamond Platnumz has said that he is in talks with International football star, Cameroonian footballer Samuel Eto’o to build a football academy in Tanzania.
According to the report by Daily News the megastar recently performed at the CAF awards gala that got Fifa boss Gianni Infatino on the dance floor among football stars.
Diamond said he has been in talks with Eto’o for a long time now, interested in establishing a lucrative football club since the east African nation has potential football players.
Diamond is quoted to say “In the past, I though that venturing in sports business was not profitable but now I see that it is beneficial.. In the near future? I will have my own team which already is trading in the Mainland Premier League because I do not want to start from the scratch.”
The musician didn’t not give a time frame to the project but hwta is clear is that he will be buying an existing club or established player.
Never-ready Cameroon on edge as shifting Ahmad comes visiting
CAF’s Ahmad is Leading a huge delegation to Cameroon
The President of CAF, Ahmad is leading a huge delegation of experts and football icons including son of the soil Samuel Eto’o Fils to Cameroon for a three days official inspection visit
The visit by the CAF boss is related to the country’s hosting of CHAN 2020 and CAN 2021.
The laters future is in doubt following a change of date from June to January 2021 to avoid the raining seasons in the west AFRICAN nation
According to a communique from sports minister, an important decision will be made after the visit
The visit of the CAF boss and a group of experts has sparked fears that the country might lose the AFCON 2021 hosting rights again as construction works are still ongoing in some hosting cities despite being just 12 months away from the tournament.
Cameroon lost the AFCON 2019 hosting rights to Egypt at the 11th hour after the continents footbal body decided the country was not ready to host the tournament. At the time, the CAF boss even said the country might not be ready even in the next five years.
The decision came barely weeks after Ahmad had flown to Cameroon in a private jet with Eto’o ahead of October 2018 Presidential polls to assure Cameroonians that AFCON 2019 was theirs to lose.
Cameroon however avoided being punished by CAF for failing to host the tournament as the internal rules of the organization states, they were rather handed the 2021 hosting rights which was originally given to Ivory Coast to the shagrin of the Drogba’s homeland.
Authorities in Yaounde and many other Cameroonians will be hoping this visit by CAF delegation brings good tidings and ensures the country host the two biggest football tournaments in the continent.
The biennial showpiece has been the center piece of President Biya’s legacy.
- CHAN 2020 draws: Host Cameroon in a tough group February 17, 2020
- Ngambuh killings: 16 world bishops pen Roman Catholic Biya February 17, 2020
- Ngarbuh “massacre”: Government gives its own version February 17, 2020
- Crackdown on suspected Ambazonia activists intensifies as fighting rages on in NW, SW February 17, 2020
- Recent Protests by Some Cameroonian PhD Holders – What’s the Way Forward? February 11, 2020
- A nervous wait at Louisiana abortion clinic at center of U.S. Supreme Court fight February 18, 2020A 27-year-old woman from southern Arkansas waited nervously at the Hope Medical Group for Women after traveling two hours for a medical procedure that is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain in certain parts of the United States: an abortion.
- Jury in Weinstein rape trial begins deliberations February 18, 2020The jury in former Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein's rape trial began deliberations on Tuesday on charges that could send him to prison for life, in a case that has become a milestone for the #MeToo movement.
- U.S. Democratic presidential hopeful Bloomberg unveils plan to rein in Wall Street February 18, 2020U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg on Tuesday outlined a sweeping financial services policy proposal to rein in Wall Street trading, boost consumer protections, increase Americans' access to banking services, and crack down on financial crime.
- Trump issues pardon of former owner of San Francisco 49ers February 18, 2020U.S. President Donald Trump issued a pardon for Eddie DeBartolo Jr., the former owner of the San Francisco 49ers football team, a White House spokesman told reporters on Tuesday.
- WHO reports 92 cases of human-to-human coronavirus cases outside China February 18, 2020There have been 92 cases of human-to-human spread of the coronavirus in 12 countries outside China but the World Health Organization does not have the data to make comparisons with China, WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said on Tuesday.
- China sees fall in coronavirus deaths, WHO urges caution, Apple takes hit February 18, 2020China reported its fewest new coronavirus infections since January on Tuesday and its lowest daily death toll for a week, but the World Health Organization said data suggesting the epidemic had slowed should still be viewed with caution.
Cameroon1 day ago
Ngarbuh “massacre”: Government gives its own version
Cameroon1 day ago
Ngambuh killings: 16 world bishops pen Roman Catholic Biya
Human Interest1 day ago
Crackdown on suspected Ambazonia activists intensifies as fighting rages on in NW, SW
Sports23 hours ago
CHAN 2020 draws: Host Cameroon in a tough group