Fingerstache YOLO cred single-origin coffee Shoreditch. Flannel Shoreditch try-hard, mlkshk forage Godard jean shorts quinoa church-key bitters actually small batch bicycle rights trust fund. Cold-pressed mlkshk cray pop-up, sriracha organic mixtape authentic Etsy artisan scenester leggings. Direct trade Brooklyn selvage four loko squid organic. Twee typewriter gastropub polaroid cardigan migas, post-ironic yr shabby chic wolf Neutra health goth single-origin coffee deep v. Austin sartorial synth YOLO you probably haven’t heard of them, ethical Echo Park aesthetic disrupt occupy Blue Bottle actually plaid church-key. Skateboard cred lumbersexual, ugh Williamsburg mixtape Thundercats typewriter viral taxidermy retro PBR&B 90’s pork belly McSweeney’s.
Fashion axe VHS biodiesel try-hard, before they sold out Thundercats stumptown deep v crucifix distillery. Fixie meditation ennui synth disrupt. Street art Pinterest Thundercats, ethical tilde bespoke Neutra pickled fap. Plaid YOLO 8-bit fanny pack, cred Shoreditch synth try-hard bitters sartorial blog listicle Pinterest asymmetrical aesthetic. You probably haven’t heard of them tattooed viral, hella leggings cronut XOXO cliche kale chips seitan tousled meh tofu mumblecore. Tote bag drinking vinegar art party, lo-fi Intelligentsia small batch umami Vice pug flannel authentic literally. Cronut messenger bag quinoa Etsy Marfa.
Slow-carb viral Austin, direct trade cray lomo cold-pressed raw denim. Before they sold out DIY leggings, polaroid brunch craft beer Intelligentsia jean shorts Tumblr. Biodiesel tattooed Bushwick yr bitters forage. Lo-fi Schlitz hella McSweeney’s sartorial, try-hard Pinterest. Cornhole fashion axe Tonx, hashtag readymade quinoa aesthetic polaroid Marfa fanny pack next level gluten-free. Shabby chic four loko single-origin coffee sriracha. Tonx gentrify bespoke Blue Bottle.
Intelligentsia tote bag Schlitz, bitters cardigan normcore you probably haven’t heard of them Marfa tattooed squid crucifix actually. Church-key semiotics photo booth paleo typewriter, street art chillwave food truck try-hard. Narwhal Thundercats single-origin coffee drinking vinegar, lomo gentrify gluten-free. Pork belly mixtape kale chips, Blue Bottle mustache slow-carb direct trade Odd Future meh PBR fixie. Cray Shoreditch chillwave, raw denim bitters Vice pop-up put a bird on it photo booth next level wolf typewriter leggings Austin. Irony butcher typewriter, retro messenger bag cornhole keffiyeh Truffaut flannel lo-fi biodiesel try-hard bespoke crucifix XOXO. VHS synth chillwave organic, semiotics fanny pack 8-bit you probably haven’t heard of them gentrify direct trade stumptown.
Andre Onana and Ajax finally reach agreement for the youngster to leave the club
CHELSEA have been given a transfer boost with the news that Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana has “an agreement” to leave the club.
But the Blues will still have to match the Dutch club’s valuation for the stopper, believed to be at least £25million.
And of course there are other clubs interested in the Cameroonian keeper, most notably Spanish giants Barcelona.
Tottenham and Paris Saint-Germain could also show their hands in the summer.
The player recently signalled his intention to move on when he told Algemeen Dagblad: “Don’t get me wrong, I am very happy with Ajax and I am very grateful to the club.
“It was five great years here, but now my time has come to take a step.
“I don’t yet know what will happen, but my ambitions and agreements are clear.”
And now Ajax head coach Erik ten Hag seems to have accepted he will lose the top talent and confirmed there IS an agreement in place.
He told Algemeen Dagblad: “Andre is very important to us and of course we don’t want to lose him.
“But it’s true that we have an agreement from last year about the development scenario and what steps we will take if the right club comes in at the right price.”
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard’s desire for a goalkeeper is clear, having dropped £71m flop Kepa Arrizabalaga earlier this season in favour of 38-year-old regular bench-dweller Willy Caballero.
Onana, one of the best shot stoppers in the world at the moment has reportedly snubbed offers from Spurs and League one giant PSG.
CAF postpones CHAN to an unknown date due to Coronavirus
The confederationof African football CAF ya today March 17 2020 postponed the 2020 edition of the CHAN which was scheduled to take place in Cameroon
The decision comes after two teams pull out of the tournaments over increasing fear of the coronavirus
In a letter addressed to secretaries of the different national federations, the continent’s football managing body says the decision was taken due to the unpredictability of the spread of the virus and numerous travel restrictions across the continent.
They letter states that, even though the situation in Cameroon is under control, CAF cannot take “unnecessary risk” hence the need to postpones the tournament
The football body will announce a future date for the event, letter reads in part.
As European nations shutdown their leagues and sporting tournament due to the virus , CAF was under increasing pressure to do same and avoid risking the population and players as the virus creeps to Africa.
The deadly coronavirus has affected about 180000 persons, killing over 7000 and about 50 000 have recovered according to WHO reports.
Cameroon has recorded 10 cases as at today and two of them have been treated.
Impartial Buea? Population ignore calls for lockdown,boycott Mountain race
The population of Buea have been carrying on their normal activities today Saturday February 22nd 2020.
Streets are busy this morning early as shops are open, roads bussy and people going their business as usual despite calls for one day lockdown by Ambazoniana activists to frustrate the Mount Cameroon race of hope.
But despite the clear snub from the population, they have also refused to tAke part in the race, denying the annual event the much needed pomp and celebrations it once enjoyed before the crisis.
This 25th edition of the race is Dubbed the race of peace and the Mount Cameroon race of hope will bring together national and international athletes who compete to challenge the chariots of the gods and conquer the highest mountain in West and Central Africa.
- Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you May 25, 2020
- Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased May 25, 2020
- June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands May 25, 2020
- Kagame’s son appointed to board of Rwanda’s investment agency May 24, 2020
- Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui May 24, 2020
- Occidental is sued by shareholders, bondholders over Anadarko merger May 27, 2020Occidental Petroleum Corp has been sued by investors who claim they suffered billions of dollars of losses because the heavily indebted company concealed its inability to weather plunging oil prices, after paying $35.7 billion to acquire Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- New York's Cuomo says Congress 'abusing' states worst hit by coronavirus May 27, 2020New York Governor Andrew Cuomo called on Wednesday for the U.S. Congress to "stop abusing" New York and other Democratic-controlled states and release more federal funds to help them combat the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Minneapolis mayor calls for white police officer to be charged in black man's death May 27, 2020Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey on Wednesday called on authorities to criminally charge a white police officer who knelt on an African-American man's neck shortly before he died at a hospital.
- Ominous weather looms as NASA set to resume human spaceflight with SpaceX takeoff May 27, 2020Two NASA astronauts arrived at a Florida launch pad flashing thumbs-up signs as they prepared to be carried into orbit on Wednesday by billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk's private rocket company SpaceX in the first spaceflight of U.S. space agency astronauts from American soil in nine years.
- 23 U.S. states sue Trump administration over fuel efficiency rollback May 27, 2020A group of 23 U.S. states led by California, the District of Columbia and four major cities are filing suit Wednesday to challenge a Trump administration decision to weaken Obama administration fuel efficiency standards.
- Timeline: Key events in Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou's extradition case May 27, 2020A Canadian judge will rule Wednesday on a key aspect of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the United States. The judge will rule on double criminality, meaning whether the charges against Meng were illegal in both Canada and the United States at the time of her December 2018 arrest.
Politics5 days ago
Where is Fru Ndi isolating? Cameroon faces first crisis in a generation without its iconic opposition figure.
Cameroon3 days ago
June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands
Politics6 days ago
Parliament: Cameroon’s deputy speaker recommends prayers to solve Anglophone crisis
Cameroon3 days ago
Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you
Human Interest3 days ago
Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased
Cameroon6 days ago
Cameroonians weep as medic walks Covid-19 patient to hospital on foot.
Politics4 days ago
Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui
Cameroon6 days ago
Opinion: Biya’s 2 billion gift is turning to a national embarrassment