It’s a video which has shocked many and kept millions of his followers talking on social media, football star Clinton Njie wakes up to a new reality as his sex video, leaked to the public goes viral barely a week after signing a new contract with a Russian club Dynamo Moscow in a bit to revitalize his ailing career.
The leaked video shows the former Marseille man with a lady many claimed to be a Nigerian model performing oral sex in a hotel room has generated a scandal which has rocked social media and hurt his image at home.
Neither Clinton nor his management is yet to officially make a statement with respect to the ravaging video.
The Russia bound striker who took part in the just ended AFCON 2019 in Egypt with the country’s national team was one of the standout performers of the team which exited the competition disgracefully in the rounds of 16
Clinton had been suffering from a struggling career after major injury spells meant he had to struggle for game time in his former clubs.
In June 2018, the country’s football management body FECAFOOT issued a query to the player for allegedly bringing a girl in their hotel room before a pre AFCON friendly against Burkina Faso
Clinton Mua N’Jie is a Cameroonian professional footballer who currently plays for Dynamo Moscow in the Russian Premier League and the Cameroon national team. He spent most of his career in Ligue 1 with Lyon and Marseille, with a brief spell at Tottenham Hotspur of the Premier League inbetween.
National Dialogue: Six ‘Ambazonia Generals’ invited for pre-dialogue consultations
Six armed Ambazonia separatist kingpins have been invited to attend a pre-dialogue meeting in Kumba on Saturday ahead of the Major National Dialogue that holds at the end of this month.
According to a release signed by the Senior Divisional Officer of Meme Division Ntou Ndong Chamberlain, the pre dialogue meeting will hold at the Kumba City Council Hall at 10 AM on Saturday with all personalities and the population invited to attend.
Traditional rulers, civil society, religious authorities, Meme elite, quarter heads, representatives of traders, commercial bike riders, taxi drivers, trade unions, cultural groups and the general population have all been invited to the meeting.
However, the striking aspect is the invitation extended to six major ‘Ambazonia Generals’ in Meme notably Obase Ekeku of Dieni, Mokube Mbamene alias Boss Divine of Marumba, Masango Mukete Karl alias Buscard of Malende, Sam of Small Ekombe, Efang of Teke and Bita Cola of Metta Quarter.
It is now left to be seen if the armed fighters will attend the meeting.
Back to school campaign gains momentum but…
Back to school campaign publicized by the government has gained momentum in recent days as pupils and students across the national triangle prepare for 2019/2020 school year
In a strange campaign where government ministers and senior state functionaries have taken center stage to make it a pivot of their political ambitions, many are still skeptical if school will effectively resume in North West and South West regions of the country.
The conflict riddled regions have seen historic school boycott in post independence history as separatists insist on ending the war before kids can go to school despite calls from activists.
pressure from home and abroad for government to dialogue with the leaders of the now armed Ambazonia leadership has failed to resonate across Yaounde as government insist on solving the crisis on the battle field.
The hopes which were raised sky-high by newly appointed premier Dion Ngute during his first official trip to the regions were quickly dashed as cracks emerge within his own government with some ministers challenging his strategy, roadmap and tactics, saying the government cannot discuss the “form of the state” despite the premier’s insistence that Biya was Willing to dialogue on any topic excerpt secession.
The life sentencing of Sessikou Ayuk and 10 others on the dawn of back to school has caused further chaos , provoking hardliners who now say no school until the war is over and government comes to a dialogue table.
They have rolled out a series of lockdown calendar to frustrate back to school efforts are warned all media houses from spreading back to school campaign in a new twists of events
For a government which insist it won’t put itself a-par with separatists by engaging in much talked about dialogue, the back to school future could never have been darker I’m the three years conflict which has killed thousands, displaced hundreds of thousands and leaves entire villages deserted
Many accuse politicians of stage managing back to school campaigns for political reasons, insist they send their children to school in the crisis hit regions and task them to move around without heavily armed guards if they say the environment is conducive.
As the clock winds down, the state and separatists are preaching safely and threats at the same breath, with viral but opposing social media back to school campaign on the other move as the people on ground zero continue to whatch their kids stay home for the third year in a row
Politics indeed has failed them from both sides of the divide
Fru Ndi’s second Limbe visit sparks unnecessary controversy again
The chief of Livanda village in Limbe has issued a press release demanding an apology within 48 hours from the national chairman of the SDF Ni John Fru Ndi for visiting his village without authorization on Sunday August 10th 2019.
According to the traditional ruler, Fru Ndi visited a crime scene without authorization which is a “taboo” in his customs and warned that the opposition chieftain shouldn’t visits his village again without due permission
Fru Ndi was visiting the village after reports that almost an entire family was wiped out after evening dinner was poisoned by a house help.
It is the second time in less than three months that the opposition leader is coming under scrutiny for his visit to the town
Fru Ndi was at the center of controversy months back when he visited SONARA in the aftermath of the fire incident. He has ordered to bring back the key handed to him by the paramount ruler elect of the city by council of Limbe chiefs
Many have criticized the chiefs in the sea side resort city for their involvement in politics and disrespect for their cultural values and political neutrality they once enjoyed
- Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you May 25, 2020
- Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased May 25, 2020
- June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands May 25, 2020
- Kagame’s son appointed to board of Rwanda’s investment agency May 24, 2020
- Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui May 24, 2020
- Occidental is sued by shareholders, bondholders over Anadarko merger May 27, 2020Occidental Petroleum Corp has been sued by investors who claim they suffered billions of dollars of losses because the heavily indebted company concealed its inability to weather plunging oil prices, after paying $35.7 billion to acquire Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- New York's Cuomo says Congress 'abusing' states worst hit by coronavirus May 27, 2020New York Governor Andrew Cuomo called on Wednesday for the U.S. Congress to "stop abusing" New York and other Democratic-controlled states and release more federal funds to help them combat the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Minneapolis mayor calls for white police officer to be charged in black man's death May 27, 2020Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey on Wednesday called on authorities to criminally charge a white police officer who knelt on an African-American man's neck shortly before he died at a hospital.
- Ominous weather looms as NASA set to resume human spaceflight with SpaceX takeoff May 27, 2020Two NASA astronauts arrived at a Florida launch pad flashing thumbs-up signs as they prepared to be carried into orbit on Wednesday by billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk's private rocket company SpaceX in the first spaceflight of U.S. space agency astronauts from American soil in nine years.
- 23 U.S. states sue Trump administration over fuel efficiency rollback May 27, 2020A group of 23 U.S. states led by California, the District of Columbia and four major cities are filing suit Wednesday to challenge a Trump administration decision to weaken Obama administration fuel efficiency standards.
- Timeline: Key events in Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou's extradition case May 27, 2020A Canadian judge will rule Wednesday on a key aspect of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the United States. The judge will rule on double criminality, meaning whether the charges against Meng were illegal in both Canada and the United States at the time of her December 2018 arrest.
Politics5 days ago
Where is Fru Ndi isolating? Cameroon faces first crisis in a generation without its iconic opposition figure.
Cameroon3 days ago
June 1st School resumption: Teachers make demanding demands
Politics6 days ago
Parliament: Cameroon’s deputy speaker recommends prayers to solve Anglophone crisis
Cameroon3 days ago
Coronavirus: Mixed signals from Yaounde shows survival depends on you
Human Interest3 days ago
Intelligent, nice and hardworking: A friend to Nkeng Lizette paints saint-like picture of deceased
Cameroon6 days ago
Cameroonians weep as medic walks Covid-19 patient to hospital on foot.
Politics4 days ago
Forgotten Vamoulke goes the Marafa way, writes from Kondengui
Cameroon6 days ago
Opinion: Biya’s 2 billion gift is turning to a national embarrassment