Mbah Lucas Tebo
The results of the police competitive entrance exams launched by President Paul Biya in May 2017 have been released. The much awaited results which were made public on Friday 27th April 2018 are punctuated and trailed with Surprises and irregularities.
It is not secret that public entrance examinations in this Cameroon are marred in massive corruption and shady deals amongst the elites and the rich who buy places of relatives, but the alarming rate of unpardonable mistakes in terms of outright corruption has been alarming
For candidates who are to be trained to enforce the law within the country, some of them have been admitted through practices which go out of the very law they are expected to enforce upon the completion of their training.
Thousands of people were admitted to the different sections, including commissioners, inspectors, police officers, peacekeepers, and so on.
On the list of peacekeepers, there are 7631 persons on the list to be admitted. Among these people about twenty candidates who are bearing the name Amougou. This name would have gone unnoticed if it was not related to the General Manager of the group Anecdote who made the headlines at the moment.
Moreover, on the list of commissioners and inspectors, one could read the name of Paul Biya among admitted candidates. Errors that call into question the credibility of the contest and the authenticity of the results proclaimed.
This is not the first time a candidate appearing more than once in a public exam for direct recruitment in the country.
In March 2015, advance school of international relations IRIC was also marred in scandal as they released two separate lists of candidates for the same exams.
Interestingly, the first list included 15 admitted students and a waiting list with four (4) names.
The new list had 15 students, but there was no waiting list attached to it. But somehow, some candidates from the waiting list were clandestinely declared admitted
In 2013,in the same IRIC, nine candidates who were declared admitted were allegedly ordered to leave the faculty by the Minister of Higher Education, Jacques Fame Ndongo and replaced with students from his constituency.
It should be noted that admissions to the Guardian of Peace Section, are required to attend the Medical Incorporation Visits, the Morality Investigation and the Physical Test according to the Examination Center of each candidate as of May 22, 2018.
Breaking: The D.O of Mbengwi has been kidnapped
AmbaNews24 is reporting that seperatist forces have kidnap the Divisional Officer (DO) of Mbengwi, Fouda Etaba Benoit Nicaise.
“Nicaise was arrested in Mbengwi, the seat of Momo State and of the Mbengwi local government area or “subdivision” as the occupying Cameroon government describes it. Colonial DO was appointed by Presidential decree number 2017/239 of May 22, 2017 as D.O for Mbengwi” ambanews24 writes
In March 2019, a military convoy transporting Nacaise came under attack by separatist fighters, but the DO was safe and unhurt.
The government is yet to confirm the news and TeboPost cannot independently verify the news.
But if true, it will be a major setback ahead of plan national dialogue scheduled for September 30th as government struggles to find lasting solutions to the Anglophone crisis
Mbengwi is the divisional capital of Momo division North West region. The same division where the DO of Batibo was kidnapped years back and his whereabouts remain unknown till date.
National Dialogue: South West elites hold “regional dialogue” of their own.
The authorities of South west region have rallied different stakeholders within the municipality and beyond for pre-dialogue ahead of the national dialogue called by President Biya which is scheduled for end of September.
The pre-dialogue discussion taking place at the chambers of the Buea council Buidling is the first of its kind since the announcement of the grand national dialogue on September 10th 2019.
Chaired by the governor of the South West region alongside other top officials in the region, the dialogue aimed at finding a common ground ahead of much anticipated national dialogue.
Prime minister Dion Ngute who is charged with the coordination of the historic talks has been holding consultations with different stakeholders in Yaounde ahead of the talks.
In his surprised address to the nation on September 10th 2019, President Paul Biya announced the holding of national dialogue at the end of September which he says is geared towards resolving the socio-economic crisis in the South West and North West Regions of Cameroon and other national concerns.
Powerless Batibo council responds to Ambazonian savagery
The Batibo Council on its Facebook page this Monday writes Monday September 16, 2019 has condemned the brutal and inhuman murder of a woman in that municipality
“It is with anger filled trauma that I write condemning the burial of a life being in our municipality.
No matter the reasons, I shall never be part of such gruesome acts!
I say again, there is life after the crisis and each of us will give an account of what he/ she has done”. The council writes
The killing which has sparked outrage on social media was allegedly carried by Ambazonian fighters. The fighter in a viral video said she is a “black leg”.
Batibo council in Momo division of the North-west Region is one the areas greatly hit by the socio political crisis in the Anglophone regions of tbe country.
In 2018 the administrative head of the Subdivision was kidnapped on a day Cameroon celebrated her youths. His whereabout have since remained unknown.
Many inhabitants of the Sub Division since the escalation of the crisis have since been seeking for refuge in other towns and cities. They are fleeing from atrocities committed as the conflict in Cameroons North West and South West regions continues to escalate.
- How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) October 1, 2019How (and why) to add Instagram to WordPress and see more benefits from that match? We give you all the details and tools to do it successfully yourself! The post How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO September 12, 2019Ready to increase traffic to your website today? Use these headline generator tools and improve your click-through-rates! The post 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) September 4, 2019Wondering how to create a Facebook Page for your blog knowing that you really do need one? Follow our in depth guide and learn how to create and manage attractive and successful Facebook Page! The post How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress August 29, 2019Whether you’re trying to redirect a page in WordPress or just want to discover and understand why it’s important, use this guide to help you get ahead of it and learn all there is to it. The post Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings August 21, 2019Are you tired of searching for the best Facebook groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and learn about the tricks from the trade? The post The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO August 15, 2019Are you looking for a reliable rank tracking plugin to track your rankings on search engines and improve SEO strategy? Here is our top recommendation! The post Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
Politics1 day ago
Biya finally orders Inoni’s evacuation
Cameroon1 day ago
North West governor cheats death….again
Cameroon2 days ago
How an ID card landed Fr Fru Njokikang in BIR’s dragnet
Cameroon9 hours ago
Editorial: Anglophone crisis is in purgatory
Cameroon5 hours ago
Senior French official visits Cameroon
Cameroon6 days ago
After wum killing: Tah Mai schools government on way forward for repentant Amba fighters
Cameroon6 days ago
Living together chorister storms “above the law” Sangmelima
Cameroon1 day ago
Minister Atanga Nji fires 16 ENAM grads