Reports from the town of Buea says the ambazonian forces have taken the battle into the town of legendary hospitality to confront security forces and enforce denizens to respect and implement what is now a renew weekly ghost town.
News reaching tebopsot.news today Monday 9th July 2018 says serious gun battles between security forces and ambazonain forces in and around Buea as the population looks confused and remains on edge
There have been reports of shootings in the popular Mile 17 Motor park entering mainland Buea, in Muea , Mile 16 and even in mainland as Checkpoint neighborhood have also been brought to the fold
The heightened tension comes just days after the mayor of the town granted a press conference where he called on all stakeholders to resume life normally on Mondays which have been declared by secessionist groups “ghost town day” and insisted they government have taken adequate measures to guarantee their security.
Mayor Ekema in what his critics had earlier termed a shameful display of political theater to please authorities in Yaoundé had warned owners of council shops and taxis to resume work on Monday or lose their grip on council properties, stressing that the council will take its responsibility, whatever that meant.
Many now say the mayor is responsible for today’s trend of events as secessionist consider his remarks disrespectful and provocative and vowed a brutal and fearless enforcement of ghost town on this day
There are unconfirmed reports of one death already at Mile motor park even though tebopsot cannot independently verify and confirm the report, and he is thought to be a civilian caught in the cross fire at Mile 17 motor park while serous fighting still continues around other parts of the town as the security guarantees promised by the landlord of Buea has come crumbling like pile of cards before his own eyes
Breaking: The D.O of Mbengwi has been kidnapped
AmbaNews24 is reporting that seperatist forces have kidnap the Divisional Officer (DO) of Mbengwi, Fouda Etaba Benoit Nicaise.
“Nicaise was arrested in Mbengwi, the seat of Momo State and of the Mbengwi local government area or “subdivision” as the occupying Cameroon government describes it. Colonial DO was appointed by Presidential decree number 2017/239 of May 22, 2017 as D.O for Mbengwi” ambanews24 writes
In March 2019, a military convoy transporting Nacaise came under attack by separatist fighters, but the DO was safe and unhurt.
The government is yet to confirm the news and TeboPost cannot independently verify the news.
But if true, it will be a major setback ahead of plan national dialogue scheduled for September 30th as government struggles to find lasting solutions to the Anglophone crisis
Mbengwi is the divisional capital of Momo division North West region. The same division where the DO of Batibo was kidnapped years back and his whereabouts remain unknown till date.
National Dialogue: South West elites hold “regional dialogue” of their own.
The authorities of South west region have rallied different stakeholders within the municipality and beyond for pre-dialogue ahead of the national dialogue called by President Biya which is scheduled for end of September.
The pre-dialogue discussion taking place at the chambers of the Buea council Buidling is the first of its kind since the announcement of the grand national dialogue on September 10th 2019.
Chaired by the governor of the South West region alongside other top officials in the region, the dialogue aimed at finding a common ground ahead of much anticipated national dialogue.
Prime minister Dion Ngute who is charged with the coordination of the historic talks has been holding consultations with different stakeholders in Yaounde ahead of the talks.
In his surprised address to the nation on September 10th 2019, President Paul Biya announced the holding of national dialogue at the end of September which he says is geared towards resolving the socio-economic crisis in the South West and North West Regions of Cameroon and other national concerns.
Powerless Batibo council responds to Ambazonian savagery
The Batibo Council on its Facebook page this Monday writes Monday September 16, 2019 has condemned the brutal and inhuman murder of a woman in that municipality
“It is with anger filled trauma that I write condemning the burial of a life being in our municipality.
No matter the reasons, I shall never be part of such gruesome acts!
I say again, there is life after the crisis and each of us will give an account of what he/ she has done”. The council writes
The killing which has sparked outrage on social media was allegedly carried by Ambazonian fighters. The fighter in a viral video said she is a “black leg”.
Batibo council in Momo division of the North-west Region is one the areas greatly hit by the socio political crisis in the Anglophone regions of tbe country.
In 2018 the administrative head of the Subdivision was kidnapped on a day Cameroon celebrated her youths. His whereabout have since remained unknown.
Many inhabitants of the Sub Division since the escalation of the crisis have since been seeking for refuge in other towns and cities. They are fleeing from atrocities committed as the conflict in Cameroons North West and South West regions continues to escalate.
- Living together chorister storms “above the law” Sangmelima October 17, 2019
- Ayaba Cho says Ayafor’s muderers have been arrested…. but there is a problem. October 15, 2019
- Days numbered? Lebialem Fons beg Yaounde to dethrone abominable king October 14, 2019
- MND not enough? US government calls for open ended dialogue without pre- conditions October 13, 2019
- Cameroon plays a barren draw with Tunisia under new coach October 13, 2019
- How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) October 1, 2019How (and why) to add Instagram to WordPress and see more benefits from that match? We give you all the details and tools to do it successfully yourself! The post How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO September 12, 2019Ready to increase traffic to your website today? Use these headline generator tools and improve your click-through-rates! The post 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) September 4, 2019Wondering how to create a Facebook Page for your blog knowing that you really do need one? Follow our in depth guide and learn how to create and manage attractive and successful Facebook Page! The post How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress August 29, 2019Whether you’re trying to redirect a page in WordPress or just want to discover and understand why it’s important, use this guide to help you get ahead of it and learn all there is to it. The post Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings August 21, 2019Are you tired of searching for the best Facebook groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and learn about the tricks from the trade? The post The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO August 15, 2019Are you looking for a reliable rank tracking plugin to track your rankings on search engines and improve SEO strategy? Here is our top recommendation! The post Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
Cameroon7 days ago
Hometown on fire: Sangmelima unrest threatens Biya’s happy stay in France
Human Interest6 days ago
7 Fun Facts about late Ekpeka Njoku, most powerful Bakweri jazz man
Global6 days ago
Ethiopian Prime Minister wins Nobel Peace prize
Cameroon5 days ago
Three hot files await Biya as he returns from “Lyon honeymoon”
Politics4 days ago
MND not enough? US government calls for open ended dialogue without pre- conditions
Human Interest5 days ago
US-Mexico border is a graveyard for Cameroonian immigrants…this is why
Sports5 days ago
Cameroon plays a barren draw with Tunisia under new coach
Cameroon3 days ago
Days numbered? Lebialem Fons beg Yaounde to dethrone abominable king