Connect with us

Top Stories

FBI questions Ambazonia kingpin weeks after Atanga Nji hints their imminent deportation

Published

on

In his own confession, US based firebrand Ambazonian activists Eric Tataw says he has been questioned by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation-FBI

In his Facebook post, the activists who have been a menace  to the government details the experience he had with the top US law enforcement agency even though it was not clear whether his interrogation was due to a formal request by the government of Cameroon.

“I have just left a police station here in the US. For the longest time I spent there, two FBI agents put me in an interview room for questioning.

Generally, I was treated with maximum respect and allowed access to my phone.” He wrote of his Facebook wall to his thousands of followers back home as he continued with the explanation and wrote about how he told the agents about the country’s unfolding crisis.

“I explained to them the History of the Ambazonian Independence Movement and also told them about Sisiku Ayuk Tabe Julius, Pa Tassang Wilfred, Mancho, Barrister Agbor Nkongho, etc. I also asked them to review the Genocidal acts of Mr Biya and his Military on Kemi Ashu and Mark Bareta‘s pages. I again told them of the Washington DC event on Sunday August 19, 2018. All these and more were recorded… America is a State of Law!!!” he concluded and he remains defiant

Eric Tataw has been one of the lead activists in the ongoing Anglophone crisis, clamoring for secession and calling on citizens and militants to rise up against the government.

He has called on Cameroonians to take up arms against security forces and has advocated the kidnaping of senior government officials in his previous social media posts.

The government considers Eric Tataw and other pro-independent activists outlaw and say they are external forces wishing to destabilize the country.

They vow they will bring them back home from their hideouts abroad to face the law as they struggle to find lasting peace to the escalating Anglophone crisis which has lasted close to two years killing many and leaving tens of thousands displaced in what is the worst humanitarian disaster in the country’s modern history

 

Earlier this month in Yaoundé when receiving released South West chiefs, the country’s Minister of Territorial administration minister Paul Atanaga Nji had hinted that the government is working with its allies to bring back the person’s destabilizing the country from abroad

“very soon, a plane will go and bring them back here like the one which went and brought Sessekou Julius  and Co” the defiant North West bon minister said, refereeing the incident  in Nigeria which led to the arrest of secessionist leaders in January 2018 and their subsequent incarceration in SED Yaoundé

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
  Subscribe  
Notify of

Top Stories

Breaking: The D.O of Mbengwi has been kidnapped

Published

on

AmbaNews24 is reporting that seperatist forces have kidnap the  Divisional Officer (DO) of Mbengwi, Fouda Etaba Benoit Nicaise.

“Nicaise was arrested in Mbengwi, the seat of Momo State and of the Mbengwi local government area or “subdivision” as the occupying Cameroon government describes it. Colonial DO was appointed by Presidential decree number 2017/239 of May 22, 2017 as D.O for Mbengwi” ambanews24 writes

In March 2019, a military convoy transporting Nacaise came under attack by separatist fighters, but the DO was safe and unhurt.

The government is yet to confirm the news and TeboPost cannot independently verify the news.

But if true, it will be a major setback ahead of plan national dialogue scheduled for September 30th as government struggles to find lasting solutions to the Anglophone crisis

Mbengwi is the divisional capital of Momo division North West region. The same division where the DO of Batibo was kidnapped years back and his whereabouts remain unknown till date.

 

Continue Reading

Top Stories

National Dialogue: South West elites hold “regional dialogue” of their own.

Published

on

The authorities of South west region have rallied different stakeholders within the municipality and beyond for pre-dialogue ahead of the national dialogue called by President Biya which is scheduled for end of September.

The pre-dialogue discussion taking place at the chambers of the Buea council Buidling is the first of its kind since the announcement of the grand national dialogue on September 10th 2019.

Chaired by the governor of the South West region alongside other top officials in the region, the dialogue aimed at finding a common ground ahead of much anticipated national dialogue.

Prime minister Dion Ngute who is charged with the coordination of the historic talks has been holding  consultations with different stakeholders in Yaounde ahead of the talks.

In his surprised address to the nation on September  10th 2019, President Paul Biya announced the holding of national dialogue at the end of September which he says is  geared towards resolving the socio-economic crisis in the South West and North West Regions of Cameroon and other national concerns.

Continue Reading

Top Stories

Powerless Batibo council responds to Ambazonian savagery

Published

on

The Batibo Council on its Facebook page this Monday writes Monday September 16, 2019 has condemned the brutal and inhuman murder of a woman in that municipality

“It is with anger filled trauma that I write condemning the burial of a life being in our municipality.
No matter the reasons, I shall never be part of such gruesome acts!
I say again, there is life after the crisis and each of us will give an account of what he/ she has done”. The council writes

The killing which has sparked outrage on social media was allegedly carried by Ambazonian fighters.  The fighter in a viral video said she is a “black leg”.

Batibo council in Momo division of the North-west Region is one the areas greatly hit by the socio political crisis in the Anglophone regions of tbe country.

In 2018 the administrative head of the Subdivision was kidnapped on a day Cameroon celebrated her youths. His whereabout have since remained unknown.

Many inhabitants of the Sub Division since the escalation of the crisis have since been seeking for refuge in other towns and cities. They are fleeing from atrocities committed as the conflict in Cameroons North West and South West regions continues to escalate.

Continue Reading

Advertisement

Recent Posts

Trending

Copyright © 2016 TeboPost Media.Powered by Mbah Lucas Tebo.