It is now confirmed. Authorities of the Transformers Ministries in Ombe, Mutengene, South West region of Cameroon has finally confirmed the death of their founder and apostle Divine C. Okafor
The death of one of the most faces religious personalities in the region and indeed the country came as a shock to many four months ago while the news started making waves on social media
News broke in early January 2019 about the tragic death of the man of God after he failed to show up for the much advertised cross-over night he was supposed to lead his Christians in December 31st 2018
Social media users as well as tens of thousands of his followers ironically remained confused as the church leaders maintained sealed lips over the whereabouts of their spiritual leader as rumors of his death rages on
In early April 2019, church authorities finally announced they have lost their leader and father and planned a grand celebration to commemorate his life and legacy at the end of the month in the church he founded.
What really killed the man of God is still a subject of debate as rumors has it that he died of hyperglycemia even though his church members are yet to say what really killed him
For a preacher who was trailed with controversies during his living days with allegations of sexual assault, his death was equally controversial.
But barely weeks before he died, the Buea based prophet Divine spoke to TeboPost on phone when he was contacted to tell Cameroonians what God is saying come 2019 for our December magazine publication
The man of God accepted to have an interview with us but sought reassurance that the magazine will not carry ungodly content “I hope your magazine will not feature any indecent material or content which does not glorify God”? He said
Despite the assurances from our team, the man of God failed to show up promising us his media team will get to us which they finally never did
Apostle Divine was not married is not known to have any child.
Breaking: The D.O of Mbengwi has been kidnapped
AmbaNews24 is reporting that seperatist forces have kidnap the Divisional Officer (DO) of Mbengwi, Fouda Etaba Benoit Nicaise.
“Nicaise was arrested in Mbengwi, the seat of Momo State and of the Mbengwi local government area or “subdivision” as the occupying Cameroon government describes it. Colonial DO was appointed by Presidential decree number 2017/239 of May 22, 2017 as D.O for Mbengwi” ambanews24 writes
In March 2019, a military convoy transporting Nacaise came under attack by separatist fighters, but the DO was safe and unhurt.
The government is yet to confirm the news and TeboPost cannot independently verify the news.
But if true, it will be a major setback ahead of plan national dialogue scheduled for September 30th as government struggles to find lasting solutions to the Anglophone crisis
Mbengwi is the divisional capital of Momo division North West region. The same division where the DO of Batibo was kidnapped years back and his whereabouts remain unknown till date.
National Dialogue: South West elites hold “regional dialogue” of their own.
The authorities of South west region have rallied different stakeholders within the municipality and beyond for pre-dialogue ahead of the national dialogue called by President Biya which is scheduled for end of September.
The pre-dialogue discussion taking place at the chambers of the Buea council Buidling is the first of its kind since the announcement of the grand national dialogue on September 10th 2019.
Chaired by the governor of the South West region alongside other top officials in the region, the dialogue aimed at finding a common ground ahead of much anticipated national dialogue.
Prime minister Dion Ngute who is charged with the coordination of the historic talks has been holding consultations with different stakeholders in Yaounde ahead of the talks.
In his surprised address to the nation on September 10th 2019, President Paul Biya announced the holding of national dialogue at the end of September which he says is geared towards resolving the socio-economic crisis in the South West and North West Regions of Cameroon and other national concerns.
Powerless Batibo council responds to Ambazonian savagery
The Batibo Council on its Facebook page this Monday writes Monday September 16, 2019 has condemned the brutal and inhuman murder of a woman in that municipality
“It is with anger filled trauma that I write condemning the burial of a life being in our municipality.
No matter the reasons, I shall never be part of such gruesome acts!
I say again, there is life after the crisis and each of us will give an account of what he/ she has done”. The council writes
The killing which has sparked outrage on social media was allegedly carried by Ambazonian fighters. The fighter in a viral video said she is a “black leg”.
Batibo council in Momo division of the North-west Region is one the areas greatly hit by the socio political crisis in the Anglophone regions of tbe country.
In 2018 the administrative head of the Subdivision was kidnapped on a day Cameroon celebrated her youths. His whereabout have since remained unknown.
Many inhabitants of the Sub Division since the escalation of the crisis have since been seeking for refuge in other towns and cities. They are fleeing from atrocities committed as the conflict in Cameroons North West and South West regions continues to escalate.
- Buea hospital Director reacts to TeboPost reports about ongoing crisis at the kidney center 7 months ago
- Editorial: Ambazonian election ban is music in the ears of CPDM 7 months ago
- Cameroon in crisis: Germain Ahidjo opens new front 7 months ago
- Crisis at Buea Kidney center: One dead, many flee as dialysis prices go up 500% 7 months ago
- February 2020 elections: SDF prepares to run, Anglophones prepare to bury the party 7 months ago
- Top 8 WordPress audio player plugins to enhance your podcast or music November 15, 2019What are the top WordPress audio player plugins to choose from for your next music or podcast project? Take your pick from our suggestions! The post Top 8 WordPress audio player plugins to enhance your podcast or music appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) October 1, 2019How (and why) to add Instagram to WordPress and see more benefits from that match? We give you all the details and tools to do it successfully yourself! The post How to add Instagram photo feed to your WordPress site (in 5 minutes!) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO September 12, 2019Ready to increase traffic to your website today? Use these headline generator tools and improve your click-through-rates! The post 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) September 4, 2019Wondering how to create a Facebook Page for your blog knowing that you really do need one? Follow our in depth guide and learn how to create and manage attractive and successful Facebook Page! The post How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress August 29, 2019Whether you’re trying to redirect a page in WordPress or just want to discover and understand why it’s important, use this guide to help you get ahead of it and learn all there is to it. The post Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings August 21, 2019Are you tired of searching for the best Facebook groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and learn about the tricks from the trade? The post The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
Cameroon6 days ago
How competent is CONAC? Agency shockingly snubs $15.3 million embezzlement lead
Cameroon4 days ago
February 2020 elections: SDF prepares to run, Anglophones prepare to bury the party
Cameroon1 day ago
Cameroon in crisis: Germain Ahidjo opens new front
Politics5 days ago
Chaos welcome Biya at Paris Peace forum
Human Interest2 days ago
Crisis at Buea Kidney center: One dead, many flee as dialysis prices go up 500%
Politics21 hours ago
Editorial: Ambazonian election ban is music in the ears of CPDM
Human Interest3 hours ago
Buea hospital Director reacts to TeboPost reports about ongoing crisis at the kidney center