In a hastily organized live Facebook show, Ambazonia activists and CEO of Bareta news Mark Bareta has reprimanded opposition leader Edith Kah Walla for her comments against armed civilian fighters in Anglophone regions
The Belgium based social media warlord and one of the leaders of the secessionist’s movement has warned the opposition leader that she will be arrested once she steps her foot on ground zero
“We will arrest you and if you resist we will shoot your legs and give you a mark on your leg,” He said energetically to his close to 1000 Facebook live listeners today April 22nd 2019.
The activists with hundreds of thousands of online followers went further to decry what he says are lies propagated by Kah Walla whom he says is on government payrol. He went ahead to add that those who want a Federation should campaign for a referendum
He lambasted the Fru Ndi’s protégé for lacking a political base across the nation and rubbishes her outing.” You have no mandate” he lambasted as he continued his fierce rhetoric, challenging her to step foot.
Kah Walla came under the Amba sword three days ago after a video snippet of her address at George Washington Institute for African Studies surfaced on social media
In what secessionists say is a lame duck attempt by the former Fru Ndi’s protégé to put the blame of the armed conflict on their ground fighters, Kah Walla was threatened and dubbed “sellout”
Activists and proponents of secession took to social media to chastise the politician and called for her arrest by ground fighters if she ever steps foot on ground zero
National Dialogue: Government delegations jet abroad to convince unrepentant separatists
A group of persons has been dispatched across the world to receive contributions of Cameroonians living in the diaspora ahead of the Major National Dialogue.
The various delegations will be heading to parts of Europe, America and on the continent to discuss with Cameroonians and get their views ahead of the dialogue.
The delegation to America and Canada is headed by Prof. Fru Angwafor and has as members Pr. Ufei Chinje Melo, Senator Mbella Moki Charles and Hon. Mbe Assae.
The delegation moving to France, UK, Belgium, and Germany is headed by Prof. Diane Acha Mofor while that heading to Nigeria and South Africa is led by Hon. Enwi Francis.
But many believe this would be a daunting task for Yaoundé. The Diaspora communities have been hostile with the government and all its officials and recent history spell doom for the latest move
While the Francophone Diaspora have constituted themselves into a dreaded BAS movement which has made Europe uninhabitable for presidential couples, the Anglophones diaspora on their part has refused to even recognize the government as their own.
Most of them fund the struggle for secession back in the Anglophone regions of the country and are hell-bent to divide the country many believe is policies forced them to seek for economic fortunes in another man’s land despite being so rich and so blessed.
After the speech by the head of state on September 10th, 2019 which was highly applauded and warmly received across the board, many Anglophone diaspora rather attempted to pour cold water on the move, declaring it another political show and vowed to continue the war on the ground.
They roll out a series of conditions for any dialogue, among which they say must takes place in a neutral country, chaired by UN and attended by all their arrested leaders, most of whom have been sentenced life.
Even as their opposition was drowned in a sea of aspiring and suffering population who are eager for any dialogue of any kind to end the killings and suffering back home, Dion Ngute and Co know the potency of the Diaspora strike force even when their message fails to resonate across the people they claim they now control and “govern”.
The strong delegation heading to Europe, US and other African countries constitutes of Anglophone members of government and elites are designed to woe the hardliners to come to the dialogue table and decide the fate of the regions and indeed the country.
Many of them (delegation members) would be wary of the ugly scenes and massive protests and retributions the last time their colleagues attempted such visit to convince the diaspora to end the crisis back home.
Any success of the grand national dialogue certainly rest with those fueling the conflict back home through funding and unrivaled social media propaganda and Dion Ngute and his team understands that the success of the dialogue might very well depend on the outcome of the latest political charm offensive across the globe
Two years ago, delegations sent by the government of Cameroon to dialogue with Cameroonians in the diaspora led to ugly scenes in Belgium, South Africa, Canada, and the USA.
Atanga Nji made three key declarations in his high level security meeting in Bamenda
The Minister of Territorial Administration Paul Atanga Nji has held a high level security meeting in the North West region with administrative officials in that part of the country.
He met with them behind closed doors to discuss the administrative situation of the regions and transmit special instructions from the Head of State for the administrators to keep the situation under control.
On the alleged burial of a woman in Batibo, the Minister revealed the Head of State has ordered for investigations to be opened for the perpetrators to be brought to book.
He said, measures are being taken to trace the area where the woman was buried for her corpse to be exhumed and given a befitting burial.
Paul Atanga Nji also instructed the administrative officials to start consultations at the base ahead of the Major National Dialogue which takes place at the end of this month
National Dialogue: The world applauds, SDF and Kah Wallah table “must-do-list”
As Yaoundé receives applause and standing ovation from diplomatic circles at home and abroad following the much-awaited dialogue announced for the end of September by President Biya, the country’s prime minister charged with ensuring the success of the dialogue has begun holding consultations with stakeholders and political leaders to set the stage for the historic rendez-vous
While the UN, the commonwealth, La Francophonie and AU have all embraced the move many now consider a diplomatic win for the 86 years old, the country’s chief opposition party, the SDF is saying not too fast
In a late nights press release issued barely hours after their meeting with Premier Dion Ngute on September 12th 2019 at the star building, the opposition party outlined six major demands for a successful dialogue.
According to the press release signed by the party’s first Vice President MP. Joshua Osih, the planned dialogue must be chaired by a neutral person, involves a third party including the US, UK and Germany, exclude the countries army and be ready to discuss the form of the state amongst other demands
The two page press release comes barely hours after another striking communique issued by opposition leader and activists Edith Kah Wallah
The former SDF scribe in a communique of her own had cautioned the government earlier to be open and ready to discuss the form of the state in a declaration which mirrors that of her former party.
- Jovi’s feud with MI and Sarkodie rifts a chicken-hearted 237 music industry 5 months ago
- National Dialogue: Government delegations jet abroad to convince unrepentant separatists 5 months ago
- Toni Conceçaio appointed as new coach of Indomitable Lions 5 months ago
- Atanga Nji made three key declarations in his high level security meeting in Bamenda 5 months ago
- National Dialogue: What is inside the 400 page proposal Tumi gave Dion? 5 months ago
- 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO September 12, 2019Ready to increase traffic to your website today? Use these headline generator tools and improve your click-through-rates! The post 13 best headline & blog title generator tools to easily boost your SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) September 4, 2019Wondering how to create a Facebook Page for your blog knowing that you really do need one? Follow our in depth guide and learn how to create and manage attractive and successful Facebook Page! The post How to create a Facebook Page for your blog (plus PRO tips) appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress August 29, 2019Whether you’re trying to redirect a page in WordPress or just want to discover and understand why it’s important, use this guide to help you get ahead of it and learn all there is to it. The post Beginners guide on how to redirect a page in WordPress appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings August 21, 2019Are you tired of searching for the best Facebook groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and learn about the tricks from the trade? The post The best Facebook Groups for SEO to improve your knowledge and rankings appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO August 15, 2019Are you looking for a reliable rank tracking plugin to track your rankings on search engines and improve SEO strategy? Here is our top recommendation! The post Useful rank tracking plugin and tools recommendation to improve your WordPress website SEO appeared first on Meks.Ivana Cirkovic
- 6 reasons why you should never use WordPress nulled themes August 7, 2019What are WordPress nulled themes and should you use them, are they really that bad as people say or it’s just to scare you away from using the good stuff for free? In this article, we’re explaining in details why you should never ever use these kinds of themes. The post 6 reasons why you […]Ivana Cirkovic
Top Stories5 days ago
Powerless Batibo council responds to Ambazonian savagery
Top Stories6 days ago
Biya sets tone of national dialogue in one tweet
Top Stories4 days ago
National Dialogue: South West elites hold “regional dialogue” of their own.
POLITICS2 days ago
National Dialogue: Six ‘Ambazonia Generals’ invited for pre-dialogue consultations
Entertainment4 days ago
“I did not receive a dime from Samuel Eto’o” Arafat’s Mother
Top Stories3 days ago
Breaking: The D.O of Mbengwi has been kidnapped
Uncategorized2 days ago
National Dialogue: What is inside the 400 page proposal Tumi gave Dion?
Cameroon2 days ago
Atanga Nji made three key declarations in his high level security meeting in Bamenda