- Notorious Amba “General” Chacha and 20 others killed in a military ambush January 26, 2020
- China rushes to build 1000 bed hospital in 10 days to contain deadly virus January 25, 2020
- Etoke-Lebaga roll out impressive Political Agenda For Fako East Constituency ahead of February polls January 25, 2020
- Limbe chiefs vomit embattled Motanga amidst corruption scandal January 24, 2020
- Cameroon teachers under attack: Why is everyone beating up teachers? January 24, 2020
- With clock ticking, Democratic White House hopefuls sprint through Iowa during impeachment break January 27, 2020The leading three Democratic U.S. senators running for president barnstormed across Iowa this weekend, seeking to maximize a frenzied 36 hours before returning to Washington to resume duties as jurors in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial.
- U.S. trial accusing Trump foe Avenatti of Nike extortion kicks off January 27, 2020Lawyers in the extortion case of Michael Avenatti are expected on Monday to begin choosing jurors who will decide the fate of the celebrity lawyer and prominent critic of U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Russian operators stop selling tours to China over coronavirus January 27, 2020Russian tour operators have stopped selling package holidays to China due to the coronavirus outbreak there and are only bringing Russian tourists home, Dmitry Gorin, vice president of the Association of Russian Tour Operators, said on Monday.
- China extends holiday, businesses shut as virus toll rises to 81 January 27, 2020The death toll from a coronavirus outbreak in China rose to 81 on Monday, as the government extended the Lunar New Year holiday and more big businesses shut down or told staff to work from home in an effort to curb the spread.
- Public anger grows over coronavirus in Thailand, with eight cases of the illness January 27, 2020The health minister in Thailand, the country with the most confirmed cases outside China of the new coronavirus, called an emergency meeting on Sunday with the transport and tourism ministries amid rising public discontent over the government's handling of the illness.
- Italy's Salvini loses key regional vote, in relief for government January 27, 2020Italy's right-wing League leader Matteo Salvini failed to overturn decades of leftist rule in the northern region of Emilia-Romagna on Sunday in an election that brought relief to the center-left and the embattled government.