Last update on:
- CUIB, Invincible no more: Bishop Bibi shakes Buea diocese, scratches CUIB as sweeping dismissal looms May 30, 2020
- Calibro Calibri, famed activist, arrested in France for attempting suicide infront of National Assembly May 29, 2020
- PM snubs teachers’ demands, insist schools will resume on June 1st 2020 May 29, 2020
- COVID-19: Minister tasks councils to disinfect schools ahead of school reopening May 29, 2020
- War, disease and poverty: Worst time to be an Anglophone Cameroonian? May 29, 2020
- Israeli police fatally shoot Palestinian in Jerusalem: spokesman May 30, 2020Israeli police officers fatally shot a Palestinian they suspected was carrying a weapon in Jerusalem's Old City on Saturday, a police spokesman said, but the man was later found to have been unarmed, Israeli media reported.
- Google postpones Android 11 unveiling amid U.S. protests May 30, 2020Alphabet Inc's Google on Saturday said it has postponed next week's planned unveiling of the beta version of its latest Android 11 mobile operating system in light of protests and unrest in the United States.
- SpaceX, NASA set for landmark launch of two U.S. astronauts May 30, 2020Final preparations were underway as Elon Musk's private rocket company SpaceX was set for a repeat attempt at launching two Americans into orbit for a mission that would be the first spaceflight of NASA astronauts from U.S. soil in nine years.
- Civil unrest flares in U.S. cities over Minneapolis killing May 30, 2020The full Minnesota National Guard was activated for the first time since World War Two after four nights of sometimes violent protests that have spread to other U.S. cities following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer who knelt on his neck.
- Trump says military could respond quickly to Minneapolis unrest May 30, 2020U.S. President Donald Trump said the military could deploy troops to Minneapolis "very quickly" to respond to violent protests in the aftermath of a police killing of an unarmed black man.
- U.S. military units put on four-hour standby amid Minnesota unrest May 30, 2020In an extraordinary move, the Pentagon on Saturday said it put military units on a four-hour recall status to be ready if requested by Minnesota's governor amid civil unrest following the killing of a black man by a white Minneapolis police officer.