- Must Watch: Heir apparents of CFI redefine ‘stripping’ profession in a blockbuster movie January 17, 2020
- A new dawn: Marketing powerhouse CIPMA signs deal with dance hall sensation January 15, 2020
- Another shocking knife attack raises questions about safety in schools January 14, 2020
- February polls: Atanga Nji draws his red line January 13, 2020
- Ambazonian fighters on red alert as repentant “general” Nambere spoon-feeds government with vital intel January 13, 2020
- China posts weakest growth in 29 years as trade war bites, but ends 2019 on better note January 17, 2020China's economic growth cooled to its weakest in nearly 30 years in 2019 amid a bruising trade war with the United States, and more stimulus is expected this year as Beijing tries to boost sluggish investment and demand.
- Khamenei says Iran's strikes at U.S. targets show 'hand of God' January 17, 2020Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a Friday prayers sermon that Iran's missile strikes on U.S. targets in Iraq showed it had divine support in delivering a "slap on the face" to a world power.
- Iran's Khamenei calls for unity after unrest over plane disaster January 17, 2020Iran's supreme leader called on Friday for national unity and a high turnout in a February election, after protests erupted following the military's admission that it had shot down an airliner by mistake during a confrontation with the United States.
- World shares up as China data fuels bets on growth January 17, 2020World shares rose to record highs on Friday, buoyed by Chinese data that suggested the world's second-biggest economy was stabilizing.
- After India's Amazon snub, Modi's party slams Bezos-owned Washington Post January 17, 2020Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party on Friday slammed editorial policies of billionaire Jeff Bezos-owned Washington Post, even as his e-commerce firm Amazon announced plans to create a million jobs in the country by 2025.
- Iran's Khamenei says Europeans cannot be trusted in nuclear row January 17, 2020Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Friday that three European states who were party to a nuclear pact from which the United States has already withdrawn could not be trusted, and their actions to put pressure on Iran would not work.