- Corona beer halts production as coronavirus infections continue to rise April 3, 2020
- Editorial: President Biya is working ubiquitously, if you want to hear from him, rendezvous May 20th April 1, 2020
- After Nigeria, Cameroon big boys begin to speak, Baba Danpulo splashes 100 million francs to fight coronavirus April 1, 2020
- As coronavirus takes the nation’s attention, Ikiliwindi has been bleeding for days April 1, 2020
- Tiko Mayor, HRM Chief Mesoso shields his municipality from coronavirus March 31, 2020
- OPEC+ meeting delayed as Saudi Arabia and Russia row over oil price collapse: sources April 4, 2020OPEC and Russia have postponed a Monday meeting to discuss oil output cuts until April 9, OPEC sources said on Saturday, as a dispute between Moscow and Saudi Arabia over who is to blame for plunging crude prices intensified.
- Spain to extend state of emergency to April 26 as rise in infections slows April 4, 2020Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said on Saturday he would ask parliament to extend lockdown measures by 15 days until April 26, as the rate of new coronavirus infections and deaths slowed again in one of the world's worst-hit countries.
- New York reels as 630 die in a day, the state's bleakest toll yet April 4, 2020Coronavirus-related illnesses killed 630 people in the last day in New York state, Governor Andrew Cuomo said on Saturday, in the grimmest 24 hours yet for the U.S. state hit hardest by the pandemic.
- After intel firing, top U.S. watchdog vows to maintain oversight of Trump administration April 4, 2020The top U.S. federal watchdog vowed on Saturday to continue to conduct "aggressive" independent oversight of government agencies, after President Donald Trump fired the inspector general of the U.S. intelligence community late Friday night.
- Exclusive: Pressed by Trump, U.S. pushed unproven coronavirus treatment guidance April 4, 2020In mid-March, President Donald Trump personally pressed federal health officials to make malaria drugs available to treat the novel coronavirus, though they had been untested for COVID-19, two sources told Reuters.
- Exclusive: Amazon in contact with coronavirus test makers for potential screenings on employees April 4, 2020Amazon.com Inc has been in contact with the CEOs of two coronavirus test makers as it considers how to screen its staff and reduce the risk of infection at its warehouses, according to internal meeting notes seen by Reuters.